Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

righty so, I've got my results back... a week ago. :X

yeh i know i never checked the date :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Wow, this reminds me, I asked for my 1st year results to be sent out to me ages ago and it hasn't happened yet :rolleyes:
    That's annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

My mate got a letter in the post yesterday saying he had failed one of his subjects but due to a computer error it had shown up on the system and on his report card that he had passed it.And these were his finals!I only passed the same subject with nothing to spare (35%) so Im dreading the post at this stage!!

Does he have any grounds for complaint??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

My mate got a letter in the post yesterday saying he had failed one of his subjects but due to a computer error it had shown up on the system and on his report card that he had passed it.And these were his finals!I only passed the same subject with nothing to spare (35%) so Im dreading the post at this stage!!

Does he have any grounds for complaint??

tell him to contact the students union of ireland and see what they say, i wouldn't hold out much hope as the initial results are subject to change anyway

Advertisement