Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charley!

Options
  • 04-06-2007 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Anyone else terrified of her? She is not a lady I'd like to cross! Thought her reaction to a lesbian joke was bad to begin with, but now she seems to be arguing with everyone. She just sounds so up herself! Oh, and a little like Catherine Tate's schoolgirl character and Vicky Pollard i.e ridiculous! Get her out!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I'm not terrified of her, it's more that I...what's the word...hate her! She's such a fcking bitch. Does she not realise that shes gonna get voted off pretty soon if she doesn't stop being such a gobsh1te. Does she ever shut up about all these famous footballers she knows? She's a wannabe WAG and she knows it. Dunno why shes denying it. She cries constantly for no reason other to get attention. Why do the other girls give it to her?

I agree with ya that her reaction to the lesbian joke was bad. I haven't been watching much of BB but I just saw a clip today of when she was bragging about how she always goes out on Sunday nights cos going out on friday/Saturdays isn't cool anymore. She's such a sap! I think it was Emily that said (quite rightly) that she's only name dropping these footballers - they're not actually her friends. Charley reacted in the coldest way ever...she needs to chill, as Ziggy put it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Haha, Gary Wilmot there just got rated best looking woman in the house. No wonder women have so many hang-ups about their appearance if that's what they aspire to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Haha x2 , Ziggy has rated Charley most inconsiderate AND stupidest housemate. He deserves a few points for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

Charley was booed on the way in, She'll be booed even louder on the way out. Has to be the most unpopular housemate!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

God, most attractive, are you having a laugh?
    She's easily 2nd least attractive (Carole's chin hair just keeps her down at the bottom), but come on even Lesley, Laura and Tracey are more attractive than that b*tch!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement