Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

router + usb adapter

• 04-06-2007 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

best price for the router and usb adapter?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

70euro on Komplett I believe. (Package thing)

Tho I optted out of that deal as people didnt rate the USB Adapter great, and the others were pricy so ill head into PC world and see if they are cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

ye i heard about ones in pcworld for 25 if u applied for broadband i think.

is there anyother way of connecting computers without getting a wireless router

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You can use an ethernet cable to go from a non-wireless/wireless router to the PC.

So basicaly, your two options are;

Go wireless. (Using a USB Adapter to pickup the signle and connect you without the use of wires)

OR

Go wired. (The yellow cables that you get with the routers, is what you use to connect the PC and router together).

Advertisement