Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lattice Radio Tower

Options
  • 04-06-2007 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here know where in Ireland I could buy lattice tower, about 15 metres in height. Old or new does not really matter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Try Cellcom in Galway. They have had them for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭stylers

paddy,

if you are interested I know of a lattice tower for sale second hand near mullingar, not sure of exact height but its easily 15 metres. Would love to buy it myself but.. :)

Owen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

:D I just put one up this morning, bought my own crane for the job and all!
    I may have room for another one. Is it up or down? What condition is it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭stylers

it was brand new i think, was going to be used for eircom fixed wireless but it didnt work so they gave up. think they were askin for 600 for it.. can get you contact details if you want..

Owen.

stylers wrote:
    it was brand new i think, was going to be used for eircom fixed wireless but it didnt work so they gave up. think they were askin for 600 for it.. can get you contact details if you want..

Owen.

That would be great, could you pm to me Owen? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

:D I just put one up this morning, bought my own crane for the job and all!

Hello Paddy, could you provide any details on the tower you put up, e.g. make/supplier/cost? Thanks.

bhickey wrote: »
    Hello Paddy, could you provide any details on the tower you put up, e.g. make/supplier/cost? Thanks.

www.delmec.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ei6il

Hi Folks,
    My friend has a 16 Meter tower for sale in Drogheda. If anyone is interested please email me directly and I will pass on details.
    My email address is on qrz.com

Tks,
    Don EI6IL

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

Don,

You have email!

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭thejuggler

On the same topic is there anyone in Ireland that sells telescopic masts similar to Clarke Masts in the UK (very nice but big bucks)?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

thejuggler wrote: »
    On the same topic is there anyone in Ireland that sells telescopic masts similar to Clarke Masts in the UK (very nice but big bucks)?

+1 - would like to know that as well. I've only ever seen Tennamast in Scotland, but I'd imagine the shipping would be expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cruze

Guys,

I know this is an old post but I am having difficulty finding a second hand stayed light weight lattice tower (10 - 15 meters).

Anyone know anywhere or anyone who has one for sale?

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/plantmachinery/2531054

try this guy here and hope it works out,,,,

Advertisement