Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Paint Costs

Options
  • 04-06-2007 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I have a marble style paint job on my car. I bought the car this way and have lost the number of the guy I bought the car from. I recently was involved in an accident and sustained some damage to the front bumper and bonnet. I was wondering could anyone give me the basic cost of spraying a car for different styles.

By different styles I mean how much just for normal paint, how much for metallic, how much for flip and how much for marble. Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Any body know where I can get a cheap carbon fibre hood for a 92-95 4-door Honda Civic as I might just replace the bonnet with a carbon fibre one.

Advertisement