Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Letterkenny Tournie

• 04-06-2007 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭

Hey there. Just wonderin if anyone knows how the 10k gauranteed went in letterkenny on sunday..was gonna play it but couldn't make it up. Any info anyone?/ How many runners? Who cashed etc..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

I played it, 75 runners, didnt know anyone there no idea who cashed

it was fairly well run & decent structure, i crashed out of it though after about 8 levels. I hate donkaments & live poker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭mormank

nice one. cheers valor. info on this tournie is like blood from a stone at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭Jools Poker

hey geoff

how;s it going? you missed the craic yesterday ...FT jimmy k, joe mc, mark mcg, dusty, mickey, myself... split in the end btw two guys you wouldn't have known - got 450 for 9th after a long horrbily card dead day...some good craic though.....

valor did our paths cross at any stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Jools could you get the club to email me full results or post them on here including any deals?

Or send me phone number of club, I have one but doesn't seem to get answered :(

hey geoff

how;s it going? you missed the craic yesterday ...FT jimmy k, joe mc, mark mcg, dusty, mickey, myself... split in the end btw two guys you wouldn't have known - got 450 for 9th after a long horrbily card dead day...some good craic though.....

valor did our paths cross at any stage?

search me, what table were u on? what do you look like?

• Advertisement

Shortstack wrote:
    Jools could you get the club to email me full results or post them on here including any deals?

Or send me phone number of club, I have one but doesn't seem to get answered :(

hey Mike,

I gave the owner your number yesterday and told him to send off the results to you - you can get him on 087 9927523 (Jimmy)

gl

valor wrote:
    search me, what table were u on? what do you look like?
    I would say my most distinguishing feature yesterday was the fact I'm a woman so that'll narrow it down for ya...think there were about 4 of us...think it's fair to say I have the longest hair..( I might just be the youngest of them too but don't want to eb getting myself in trouble now!)lol
    ring any bells?

yeah if you are who I think you are you were the only good looking girl there! you smoke, right?

Im youngish, glasses and pretty unshaven. I wasnt talking to anybody the whole day because I didnt know anyone there - never play live events.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

valor wrote:
    yeah if you are who I think you are you were the only good looking girl there! you smoke, right?

Im youngish, glasses and pretty unshaven. I wasnt talking to anybody the whole day because I didnt know anyone there - never play live events.

Well if she doesnt smoke, you just told her that she's in bits on a public forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

valor wrote:
    = skinny, nerdy and bum-like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭john@thenewvic

Flushdraw wrote:
    Well if she doesnt smoke, you just told her that she's in bits on a public forum!

Still laughing as i type.

Advertisement