Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babe run away!

Options
  • 04-06-2007 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

I'm trying every avenue here to find a beloved dog!
    Here's the story:

Sunday night, Babe, the dog of a friend, run away from the car at the N8 near Rathcormack south of Fermoy.

She is scared of driving in the car, scared of cars in any form. My friend let the car door open when he got out and she, the dog, just run, got spooked when other cars were speeding by and vanished in panick.

My friend looked everywhere, asked in houses around (it was night, 10.30 p.m.) left posters everywhere, in pubs, with the guards, couldn't call any pound or shelter because of the bank holiday so far and he is in bits and worried sick.

The dog is a cross of god knows. She is about the height of a beagle, with a long body, spayed, black curly coat and a very cute yorkshire terrier face and a red collar. Very sociable and spoilt, with a mind of her own though. About three years old and very playful.

I suppose she will look for a home pretty soon, because she needs food and company and attention. But because she is such a sweet and charming dog someone might want to keep her.

Please, if anyone in that area comes across a dog of this description, send me a pm. This friend of mine lives in East Cork. He would be eternally grateful to get his Babe back.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

I'm on that road 3/4 times a week ............... certainly I'll be on BABE-watch! And I'll spread the word around.

Sincerely hoping your friend is re-united with his Babe before long. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭palaver

I'm on that road 3/4 times a week ............... certainly I'll be on BABE-watch! And I'll spread the word around.

Sincerely hoping your friend is re-united with his Babe before long. :o

Thanks!!!!
    If you find Babe, you''ll find an eternal friend in East Cork!
    And in East Clare, where I'm living!

Advertisement