Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

It's tomorrow

• 04-06-2007 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how everyone is feeling??

I'm pretty ok tbh, still got English to be doing but its all good. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

It's the day after tomorrow ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I am feeling like **** at the moment:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,927 ✭✭✭patrickc

yep it's wednesday bad start!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

adamcp wrote:
    It's the day after tomorrow ;)

Or... it's a day before Maths.

Or... it's three days ahead of yesterday.

Or... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Good luck folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

****.I really need to put some work into poetry today.I only know 3 poets!!And I barely know the 3rd!Just a few random quotes from some poems!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

cabla wrote:
    (snip) It's tomorrow

Too much caffeine for you, methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Right its tomorrow now..haha its 12 and i havnt started studying...haha..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I'm not panicking. Calmm. If I panic, it'll all just **** up and I'd probably cry over the paper when it's handed to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

****.I really need to put some work into poetry today.I only know 3 poets!!And I barely know the 3rd!Just a few random quotes from some poems!

I only barely know Plath man, and for some reason I feel like I'm gonna be grand, I passed the mocks without doing a poet but still, I don't wanna just pass...

*Goes and learns four more poets* :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

just reading over the LC forum and i'm under the impression it's still 15days away :D

good luck to ya's tomorrow. you'll come out of english saying wtf was i panicking for this is just like any normal summer exam except it's in summer.

to others that haven't studied here's something to make you feel better, this time 2 years ago - when i was doing my leaving - i was getting ready to go to a weezer concert :p

Yeah, I think its a bit overhyped tbh.
    Listening to the radio, the leaving cert anticipation is setting in and I guess it can only get worse.
    Now its time to cram 3 more poets and finish English off for good:):o.
    By the way, good luck to everybody sitting the exams for these next few weeks.

@ Cremo: Was the weezer concert any good/worth it:D:cool:???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yup it was well worth it, seeing them for the first time in ireland is something i won't and will never forget.

i doubt they'll be back to ireland again.

Well in that case, your action was well justified:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Cavey

yes, good luck to you all tomorrow. Its not as bad once the first exam is over, or even started! A special good luck to Mang87 too, you'll be grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Cavey

Cremo wrote:
    yup it was well worth it, seeing them for the first time in ireland is something i won't and will never forget.

i doubt they'll be back to ireland again.

That wasn't the point gig was it? I'm pretty sure it wasn't but I remember seeing you in the exam centre (up in Pres) when we were starting english, you looked fairly wrecked tbh ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭blondie07

I feel like im going to throw up :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Your Man

im realising now that only studying plath kavnagh and montague was a mistake...and now im too anxious to study

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭maggie18x

blondie07 wrote:
    I feel like im going to throw up :eek:

yeah i feel a bit sickly too.this paper can either go very right or very wrong....the thoughts of the macbeth question is making me feel queasy..:( :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Emu McEmuerson

I'm so god damn nervous.. i mean, i got out of bed today at 13.40 and its now 15.40... STILL havent done a thing. i have a feckin mind-blank.. :(

if my head goes foggy, or i get distracted, im f****d...

SAVE ME!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

You'll be grand, better to have the mind rested.

I'm actually not nervous at all for some reason, it will all hit me around 5am in the morning i reckon like a big truck in the face.

Of people who do higher level English, 78% will get a C3 or above, that should make you feel better ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

I'm just damn glad it's english we start off with as it's me best subject. Jesus, imagine if we'd history as the first thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Your Man

how many poets has everyone covered??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 sully88

i have 3 covered. Plath Frost and Montague. Id say i will get one if not two out of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

3. Plath, Kavanagh and Yeats. The latter is only really a back up though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Ive studied six but I really want frost,yeats or kavanagh as the other 3 (plath,donne,montague) are just uninteresting to me. Which means my answers would suffers as its harder to engage with them. Plath is the worst by the way and I hope she doesnt come up. Depressing women FTL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rampart

2morro!! im so excited :D hahahaha. cant wait to just finsih up, forever and ever. good luck to you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

If you've studied Donne and he comes up, do him! Everyone and their mother will be doing Plath and it will get tedious for the examiner. Donne is an uncommon choice.

I am planning on doing, whenever that may be I don't know....
    Plath, Bishop, Kavanagh and Frost. Bound to get one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

In order of Pref - Yeats, Plath,Monatgue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Agri_trust

Im really relaxed about things. Im currently trying to learn three poets, I will know them before I go to sleep. The three im studing are Plath, Bishop and Kavanagh. Im hoping for Plath.

Im more worried about next Wednesday... History... :mad:

Advertisement