Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a bit weird

Options
  • 05-06-2007 7:07am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This is far too weird for me to ignore...it somehow involves Speed 2, or at least the boat from it and that girl who is missing, Madeleine McCann.

I don't really know how it started but I remember the ship crashing but I don't think I was on it, Sandra Bullock was involved and I recall swimming away from the ship's blades/rotors and I recall kissing her under water. Don't really know what happened next but the situation changed and I met up with an old friend though I don't know I can really count him as a friend but we hung out, then I recall meeting a classmate from college (don't know him that well) who has never been to where I live and also his younger brother though I've never met him. Anyway, we chatted a little about the course in college, apparently the course director said she hardly knew I was on it which left me wondering if I had missed some class meeting...later we started taking the mick because apparently all the solutions for our course problems are in the course handbook. The last bit I remember is the old friend making a phone call to English police from a telephone box and I heard him saying he knew Madeleine McCann was with a paedophile near my local school and his name began with B. I remember little details like him almost leaving the handset hanging down but then going back to put it back. Afterwards, I spoke a little bit to my friend about how he knew this and was it definitely someone local...we were walking down the road and had to whisper and almost speak in code. Then we asked two little black girls if they had seen her.

I guess I'm quite stressed at the moment with college and exams but wtf? I think I was half awake during this although I didn't open my eyes I knew I wasn't completely asleep and knew it was quite a while before my alarm was supposed to go off. I think Apple's iPhone may have been in there somewhere too, perhaps because I was reading about it last night.

Edit: aside from a few radio bulletins and reading a little on BBC online I haven't paid much attention to the Madeleine story.

Advertisement