Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate cramming session........INITIATE!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

sternn wrote:
    Was just up at my school today studying...the exams arrived when I was there, along with all the examiners setting up our exam center. 1 of the black boxes were open nd I tried to look in but failed, too many pink papers on top and didnt want to go rummaging through it!!...i doubt there would have been exam papers in there anyways, probably only paper etc...ooohh imagine if i saw!!!!!
    Other than that, im ready for english, kind of looking forward to it actually. I tried testing myself last nite on poetry....couldn't remember the names of the poems!!! That was a scary moment, hopefully wont happen to me again :rolleyes:
    Macbeth: I heard imagery is slightly tipped...but remember, they cant put 2 hard questions on the paper, because they have to satisfy those who are barely able to pass honors english...i.e. make a question that they can write about. SO if there is one on kingship/imagery/banquo/macduff then there will almost have to be macbeth/lady macbeth/relationship/favourite scene. But thats only my opinion.

You should have tried harder to get those papers!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

You should have tried harder to get those papers!

There was no chance of me risking my whole leaving cert to see on exam paper!!
    I was just imagining if i was caught....think about it!! They would have probably had to have cancelled the paper and brought out the replacements. NO WAY, not worth it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

sternn wrote:
    I was just imagining if i was caught....think about it!! They would have probably had to have cancelled the paper and brought out the replacements. NO WAY, not worth it!!!!

You should of wore a disguise! Or concocted an ingenious paln to steal one!MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

sternn wrote:
    Chicken****. If only we had a more kamakaze (sp?) student. They'd sacrifice their exam for the benefit of the nation without even thinking about it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

back from my ultimate cramming session and i got fcuk all done

vgjghodfnhvfwefvwefseklojvfwhjgihwft
    erg
    dfh
    thf
    bgfbtrhegfdefvryjui,ubvrvedc
    dwcv
    efb
    tm

Foook :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

here you've still an hour to go mate! What's with the cutting?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Spank wrote:
    here you've still an hour to go mate! What's with the cutting?

uuugh i got bored of the library, only so much i could take, did another 2 hours when i got home!

TALK TO YOU GUYS TOMORROW!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Advertisement