Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unveil today that "will go down in video game history"

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Well thats a let down.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

"Videogame History?????""" I'm so disapointed...all that hype for a ****ing Pac Man game...FFS...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

jester77 wrote:
    Maybe some type of hat that can read brainwaves and translate what you are thinking to movement on the screen. Now that would be cool :D

While at the same time stopping the Major League Baseball satellites from reading our minds!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

o yaya a revamp of an ancient boring arcade game.....

class

and for ignition, just going to be loads of bands and artists youve enver heard before and not gna be arsed listneing tooo.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,702 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Pacman is so two decades ago.
    And here I was hoping for some kind of crazy gyroscoping type time travel device.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I tried out the demo last night and i found PAcman CE strangle addictive. don't think that I will spend 800 points on it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Furp wrote:
    I tried out the demo last night and i found PAcman CE strangle addictive. don't think that I will spend 800 points on it though.

The announcement was a letdown alright. However, The Pac-Man CE games itself is class. Really enjoyed playing it last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Metal Gear Solid 4 would be my bet.
    now that would be nice indeedy:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

Hasn't MGS4 already been announced for 360?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Oirthir wrote:
    Hasn't MGS4 already been announced for 360?

No, it's still firmly in the rumour corner. Still not sure if it'll ever make it.

As for Pac-Man, from the videos it looks great, I'll download the demo if there's one and give it a go. From the videos though, it looks like something that would be ideally suited to the PSP.

• Advertisement
Advertisement