Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattooist in Cork

Options
  • 05-06-2007 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Anyone know about the tattooist on Oliver Plunkett Street in Cork. Was only recently told about him. Has anyone visited him? Or anyone have a contact number for him. Any info is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Raoul? He's a good, professional tattooist. Never got anything done by him but everyone I know who did (and most people I know with tattoos do get them done by him) have been very happy with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

do u have a contact number for him by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I don't, but you'd be as well off popping into the actual shop if you wanted to discuss ideas/appointments.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Macca07 wrote:
    do u have a contact number for him by any chance?

Triple X, 104 oliver plunkett st., Cork
    021 4274959

He's really good I've seen some of his work and plan to get a side piece done by him later this year when I get some dosh together.

want to get a tattoo on saturday, do u think i'd have to book it before hand? won't be able to get to town til saturday so hoping i don't.

Otherwise, any other tattooist in cork that u can walk into and get it done on the day?

EDIT:

Have my tattoo booked for 3 on saturday with a guy called adam in Triple X in Cork. Anyone got a tattoo from him before?

• Advertisement

Macca07 wrote:
    want to get a tattoo on saturday, do u think i'd have to book it before hand? won't be able to get to town til saturday so hoping i don't.

Otherwise, any other tattooist in cork that u can walk into and get it done on the day?

EDIT:

Have my tattoo booked for 3 on saturday with a guy called adam in Triple X in Cork. Anyone got a tattoo from him before?

Yeah Adam did a piece for me on my wrist which came out really well. It was just script but he did a good job.

Raul has about a three week waiting list AFAIK.

What are you getting done?

was thinking alrite that raul would have a long waiting list.
    its a tribal design on inside of upper arm between elbow & armpit, about 12 inches long

Cool, if there was a colour in it I would have said wait for Raul.

Post up a pic of it when it's done.

no bother, ile wait a couple of weeks though

well got my tattoo on saturday, very happy with it. ile post a picture when its healed properly

• Advertisement
Advertisement