Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoos To 'Celibrate' Kids

Options
  • 05-06-2007 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi All,

looking for some advice. Want to get tatoos to 'celibrate' my kids (x2). I want to try and get something different to the standard celtic script lettering of their names or individual portraits. I was thinking along the lines of maybe small nautical stars with their names inside (one star each) or a tatoo of their handprints. I will probably have more kids in the future (so I've been told :eek: ) so something that can be added to would be good. I have both shoulders / upper arms tatooed already so these would probably go on my chest, back or legs.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

maybe you should consider the character of each child and treat them as individuals in deciding what should represent them as opposed to notchs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

Why not go for their zodiac signs? Uncomplicated designs and can be small enough to make room for more, depending on how many kids you have in the future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭zoemax

maybe you should consider the character of each child and treat them as individuals in deciding what should represent them as opposed to notchs?

Good suggestion, need to think about that. Might be difficult to express 'mad as a pancake' as a tattoo though.

Why not go for their zodiac signs? Uncomplicated designs and can be small enough to make room for more, depending on how many kids you have in the future!

Funnily enough that idea had crossed my mind. I have seen some nice simple zodiac symbols on a flash card.

Maybe I could combine the two ideas and have a zodiac sign with a more personal scribble for each child.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭st3vo

The kids handprint

Advertisement