Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EBS account question

Options
  • 05-06-2007 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

I need to move my money from EBS as they have no online money moving function which i really need for my week to week banking. So im taking my savings out and moving them to Rabo and other money to another current accoutn I have (which has to be done by goiing to the bank, queing and getting a cheque and lodging it - the hassle).

But as EBS is a building society, on the off chance that it may someday become a bank I want to keep some money in it so i would be entitled to shares.

Whats the minimum amount i have to have in the EBS to be entiteld to shares (if it ever turned into a bank), is it 100euro or 300euro?

Advertisement