Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuam Rd cinema

Options
  • 05-06-2007 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi, heard there was an adult cinema out on the Tuam road. Just wondering has any body been there? What it's like?!

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is some sort of adult shop in the Lisboan estate. You can see it as you drive past on the main road. Maybe it's a cinema too?
    Let us know how you get on in there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I didn't think you could even get adult videos in this town any more!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

you can't miss that shop - bright pink neon signage :D Its next to classic tiles and the Ulster bank.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

I know WHERE it is!! Just wondering if people have been there, and what they thought!

Good luck finding anyone confessing that here :D

Btw, why do you want to know what they thought of the place?

Oh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Its changed name recently, a nice rip off of the Anne Summers franchise, "(something) Winters",nice and tacky.

Feck it, I'm gonna have to go and have a look now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

padi89 wrote:
    Its changed name recently, a nice rip off of the Anne Summers franchise, "(something) Winters",nice and tacky.
    usen't that place just have a sign saying "Adult video store" or something similar. it always made me chuckle when i passed it on the bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

JIZZLORD wrote:
    usen't that place just have a sign saying "Adult video store" or something similar. it always made me chuckle when i passed it on the bus
    yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

JIZZLORD wrote:

I thought you lived there with a nickname like Jizzlord...........:rolleyes: :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement