Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake Tan

• 05-06-2007 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

I have a lot of events coming up in the next few weeks and want to get a fake tan done as I am like a milk bottle!

I have always used St Tropez and I love it but the putting it on is a hassle and the bf always ends up doing it for me:p

I was thinking of getting the spray tan done but I am curious as to what you all think is better: St Tropez or Spray on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

St Tropez or Fake Bake as far as I'm concerned - spray always streaks for me. I've got a st tropez back applicator which works well. Means I can do it all myself, but does take slightly longer. Seems worth it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Get a St Tropez spray tan. Win win situation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Ive never seen a nice spray tan, always either orange or streaky somewhere.

Best to set yourself time aside every night to apply St Tropez making sure to buff first and moisturise inbetween applications every other night. They also have a new tanning moisturiser which is ideal for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

Pythia wrote:
    Get a St Tropez spray tan. Win win situation!

Yea I was thinking this myself but cannot find anywhere around me that does this spray.

Think I might be just better off doing the tan myself, it's cheaper too!! I'll just let the bf have the orange hands, he hates using the gloves!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I've got a st tropez back applicator which works well.

Oooh, what's that when it's at home? Do tell!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Its just in the shape of a back brush, so has a long handle and then a flat sponge part where you squeeze fake tan onto - basically just lets you reach those difficult to reach spots and doesn't leave any streaks. I could not do my fake tan without it!

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

i love St.Tropez tans, they have a new one out thats like in an aerosol canister and you just spray it on, haven't tried it yet but there's a bottle of it upstairs so i might just give it a go!

My mum tried it and said it was fab!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

st tropez whipped bronze is the best get yourself the back tanner and the gloves too and your sorted

st tropez whipped bronze is the best get yourself the back tanner and the gloves too and your sorted

Yea I think that is the best option..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

d-redser wrote:
    Yea I was thinking this myself but cannot find anywhere around me that does this spray.

Think I might be just better off doing the tan myself, it's cheaper too!! I'll just let the bf have the orange hands, he hates using the gloves!!

Where do you live?

Pythia wrote:
    Where do you live?

Balbriggan

Advertisement