Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MONDAY NIGHT RAW 4th june 07 (Spoilers)

• 05-06-2007 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

I liked last nights RAW.

The first 20 minutes were boring---When it starts the next day you can afford to miss the first 10 minutes anyway. If someone you know wants something in that time, then go get some(thing)

Candice Michelle
    Looking at her for the past few weeks i can only come to one conclusion and that is, that girl is high, she is living in the clouds.
    Make sure you look at Shad and JCB or is it JTG or JTB ( i don't know), anyway, the faces on these guys after they see Melina enter the ring. Candice looked like she was about to cry cause nobody cared about her for that minute or two. I swear, i reckon if wwe asked candice to walk down the ramp wearing no cloths at all she would do it, it's all over her face, she's up for it.

Vince has lost his marbles
    it gets funny as the night goes on.

Carlito
    I like when he is bad.

Cade / Murdoch
    I like these guys. I reckon they should be long time champions, but will WWE see that. If London and Kendrick were champs for 1 year why can't a good team on RAW be.

Political Correctness
    Honestly i hate it. In the main event as they are coming to the ring Jerry the King said something and JR jumped in. The King was not been smart, JR took it up wrong, King sounded upset JR saw it that way. But it's awful these days when you can't say something harmless.
    You know before South Park, and they give a warning, I often wonder who are these people that get upset so easily and what do they look like.

Good RAW.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I stuck spoilers in the title, you gave away that Cade and Murdoch won, I enjoyed that a lot. I watched most of Raw, enjoyed most of what I saw. Randy was great again. I thought he already "killed" Flair twice before though. It was gas that Flair didn't object to Torrie vs Carlito, only that she had a sore leg

I didn't really get Vince. Or why Cena was so pissed off with him at the start. The main event was a lot better than it had any right to be I thought. Vince Appreciation Night next week, the last one of those had Trump giving the fans a load of money. Kurt Angle sprayed everyone with milk when Austin had his appreciation night, so what's the chances that Vince will be embarrassed again? I'd say kinda low this time

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I had to laugh during the Hardy vs Cade/murdoch match when JR and the king were saying "what will happen after the draft if the Hardys get split up onto different shows" or something on the lines of that

I had to laugh during the Hardy vs Cade/murdoch match when JR and the king were saying "what will happen after the draft if the Hardys get split up onto different shows" or something on the lines of that

Hahaha, I missed that. The case of the Hardys sort of makes the draft look pointless. I suppose they'll have a no.1 contenders match with Haas and Benjamin then face Cade and Murdoch again. Hopefully they don't move any of them in the draft, they're all doing great in the tag division and I'd like to see Matt against Edge on SD at some point

JR screaming about "THE STENGTH OF CENA!!!!" has been ridiculous for a long time now. Why was he so shocked that he could lift Khali, I thought he was commentating on a match the night before where Cena did just that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote:

JR screaming about "THE STENGTH OF CENA!!!!" has been ridiculous for a long time now. Why was he so shocked that he could lift Khali, I thought he was commentating on a match the night before where Cena did just that

Yeah but JR knows nobody (well very few) bought the show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

didnt cena FU the big show and mark henry too?

• Advertisement

I don't think he FUed Mark Henry. He did it to Viscera a while ago, where JR once again said "THE STRENGTH OF CENA!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

The debut of the FU was when Cena hit it on Rikishi. I don't see why anyone would be surprised at Cena lifting large men since its what he does for a living.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I don't think we're shocked at Cena's strength, so I don't see why JR makes such a big deal out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

it's true.. we've seen cena FU show dozens of times...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Just on Vince and his "impending doom", maybe he thinks he's gonna get drafted to TNA!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

b.ie polar wrote:
    The debut of the FU was when Cena hit it on Rikishi. I don't see why anyone would be surprised at Cena lifting large men since its what he does for a living.

I was surprised when i first saw his strength as not many wrestlers are able to lift men like Viscera or Big show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I was surprised when i first saw his strength as not many wrestlers are able to lift men like Viscera or Big show

Actually, I'd say plenty of them are. Standing there with 400 to 500 pounds on your shoulders is not a lot for those guys. They are all big chaps and for a lot of the roster than should be easy enough for them to do. Sure, getting them up is a little awkward, but with guys like Show and Kali being so tall it's really just a half squat.

The hole point of the big guys is that it's the "image" of them being somewhat unmovable for the other guys. Strenght wise, plenty of them could lift the bigger guys, but if you have them all doing it, when it happens it means nothing and it robs the bigger guys of part of their gimmick.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

I'd say it was the King, his commentary skills are not what theyused to be. He seems awkward now or something.
    Anyways, I laughed myself during that match when JR said 'Look at Cade. He's as cold as ice and willing to sacrifice!'

Advertisement