Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best PSP Football Game

Options
  • 05-06-2007 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I'm not a mad footy fan, but I wouldn't mind picking up a game for the PSP. Preferably something sub €30. I was thinking about Pro Evolution Soccer 5, as I believe it's Platinum now.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I'd go with PES5. Have it myself.

It is a watered down version (no Cups) but the gameplay and graphics don't seem to have been touched, and the multiplayer is epicly fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Fifa Street 2 is pretty good game and worth a look and I am sure you can pick it up for pretty cheap as well..PES5 is good as well but whatever you do dont buy Fifa 97 it really is bad

PES is rubbish on the PSP. Very dissapointing. Its like a demo version. Players nearly die after running around for 10 mins. Just like the 360 you cant edit kits either.

The best game by far is Fifa 07. Its actually better on the PSP then it is on the 360 Xbox or Ps2.

You have plenty of options, more teams leagues and cups. Great manager mode.

Stay away from fifa 06. Thats just terrible.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

PES6 is out now Platinum. I think both 5 and 6 were up there with the PS2 versions. 6 is really good to play, you can score some cracking long distance goals with it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭paulmurphyvec

Pro Evo is the by far the better game every year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Blast from the past.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement