Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neglecting Subjects

Options
  • 05-06-2007 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

OMG does anybody else feel like this !! i feel alot of work was put into English But havn't studied for Business(HL) , Maths (OL) Irish(OL) and Music(HL) !!!:( :(:(:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I've neglected App. Maths completely and won't have any proper time to do it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

Haven't done ANYTHING for Irish (HL) paper 2 as I'm praying I can waffle on enough for a pass mark, considering most marks go for knowledge, unlike paper 1! NOTHING for history either, but leaving after a half an hour. Not using it so no point wasting my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

So far Ive neglected,my last exam, phys/chem but since i have five days between it and my penultimate exam I think Im safe enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

yeah i 4 and 1/2 days 2 study for accounting ..SWEET!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

Everything except maths. :p

English is easy, Geography is next to impossible to fail(even at higher level), french you just wing it(maybe study some vocab and practice a letter over the weekend), I am truly in dire trouble for biology, but thats next week, I've 3 and a half days to study for it when I finish on Thursday. I also see studying chemistry as waisted effort as I've a 7 day gap between it and biology. Oh I can't wait to get these exams over with. Then its WoW all summer long. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

9 people failed Geography Higher Level in our mocks. Out of a class of 26. Not me though :)

Maths is being completely neglected. it's pass, not counting it, and I can get a C2 without trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

mang87 wrote:
    Then its WoW all summer long. :cool:

Believe me when I say that's a bad thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Glitteronsnow

Home ec, definitley, but hopefully got atleast 10 percent in my journal, so only need 30 or so to pass.

thurs next and I'm finished and I have nothing to look forward to but festivals, and a month long and a half long holiday in thailand. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

As a corrector, the main thing with exams (and I know it sounds obvious) is to read the question properly. Most people fail because they have left out questions or sections of completely misunderstood what they were asked to do.

You would be surprised how many candidates appear to have not read the question, or don't read the instructions and do the wrong options, or do two parts from one section instead of one part from two.
    • Attempt the correct number/choice of questions.
    • Answer the question you are asked.

Remember regardless of what happens, there is always another way to get to the course you want. Best of luck to all doing exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

ive neglected home ec BIG TIME, as in im absolutly positivly ****ed and ill be lucky to pass. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

spurious wrote:

Remember regardless of what happens, there is always another way to get to the course you want. Best of luck to all doing exams.

Cheers Man Thanks!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

biology and acc!!!! n well english, but thats ordinary level so theres not much to study tbh. so its ok. I´m so nervous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭maggie18x

izzyflusky wrote:
    biology and acc!!!! n well english, but thats ordinary level so theres not much to study tbh. so its ok. I´m so nervous!!
    yeah im also ****tin it...macbeth gonna be a bastard.also only doin plath and general vision so pretty scared..............:eek:

Advertisement