Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40" Sony Bravia W Series LCD TV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭scribs

Just spotted the same model on Komplett for €2,004 including delivery

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=327043

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

or here it is for €1741.15 including delivery. I've never bought off these but others on the forum have. if you check in here youll see someone bought from them. Plus a little googling will verify them. For a saving of 600euro on the Sony Shop one.. and a saving of 250 on the Komplett price.. i think its worth find out about that store..€250 will get you a nice stand and display case for this fella..

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭scribs

or here it is for €1741.15 including delivery. I've never bought off these but others on the forum have. if you check in here youll see someone bought from them. Plus a little googling will verify them. For a saving of 600euro on the Sony Shop one.. and a saving of 250 on the Komplett price.. i think its worth find out about that store..€250 will get you a nice stand and display case for this fella..

Cheers mate - much appreciated
    will let yee know what I opt to do

Advertisement