Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oblivion and Mods

• 05-06-2007 4:24pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right, so i figured i'd post asking what mods people are using at the moment. I started a new game yesterday with OOO (Obscura's Oblivion Overhaul), MMM (Martigens Monster Mod), Thieves Arsenal, Midas Magic, Deadly Reflex and a few other bits and pieces.

Started as a magic character, with some blade skill, and i have to say i am really enjoying it. More so then my first play through. Had a mage fight with 3 other mages...fireballs flying everywhere, skeletons and scamps battling each other, me running away alot. Was great fun.

Gonna try get Thieves Arsenal working tonight, as it looks like its great fun. The video on youtube.com with the oil arrows is brilliant.

So, favourite mods?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Thats almost exactly what I did about a week ago. Although I'm getting quite bored with it now, the mods are the only thing that kept me engaged enough to get to level 31 or something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Level 31? Bloody hell, i'm only level 3 and i've been playing it for a good 10 hours. The levelling in OOO has been really slowed down. Its fun, although it is getting a bit boring as well. I got a good set of armour from the big orc guy in the dark brotherhood quests, and now i dont know what to do. Maybe i'll try the Shivering Isles, or finish the Mages Guild as i havent done either of them before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

do any of those mods put guns in the game, not machine guns or anything.

I remember once seeing them for morrowind and was very impressed with them.

Damn you and your PCs

Advertisement