Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

switching providers

• 05-06-2007 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

I am currently on vodafone. If I want to switch to O2 I can go in to the O2 shop and get the number ported over no problem. But what happens to the one month notice I need to give to vodafone? If I switched to vodafone would I effectively be paying both vodafone and O2 for the first month?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Give vodafone the months notice then when you only have a few days left on your contract switch to o2. The porting should only take a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Give vodafone the months notice then when you only have a few days left on your contract switch to o2. The porting should only take a day.
    Do what he says otherwise Vodafone might pop the extra months line rental on your final invoice.

Advertisement