Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results Website

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

If it's not alowing you access it could be that your results aren't there yet. Exam board meetings are still ongoing. It's not the best website in the world that's for sure, but is easy enough to use all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

VroomVroom wrote:
    Not for me. Maybe something wrong with your computer.

Or maybe it was fixed in the 12 hours since my post? I reckon there must be a downtime period or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Phew I passed, got through by the skin of my teeth, but strangely i barely passed one I thought I had done very well in and did quite well in the one I thought I failed....

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

The exam boards for different courses meet at different times so the results for all courses won't be available online at the same time. Also there can be issues that delay the release of results.

I will admit that the website is an absolute pain in the arse even when it is working. Was a joke trying to get my results from it this last week and I ended up having to call a lecturer to read them out to me.

What I would suggest for anyone who's still at the college is to complain to the SU and get them to apply some pressure to get the system sorted. Surprisingly DIT is quite receptive to constructive criticism from students (i.e. not just random bitching) so if alot of people complain to the SU they can go back to DIT and get something sorted.

Just a thought...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

has anybody here not had their results delivered in the post yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

has anybody here not had their results delivered in the post yet?

A lot of courses don't get results in the post anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭sarahirl

i wish we could get our results online, but no.... got mine in the post today. also on reading through the ditsu website it seems that you can't ask for your paper to be rechecked just cos you think the lecturer who graded it was being a bit on the tight side... it seems for an appeal there has to be something wrong regulations wise with the exam itself... sucks as :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

There are plenty of different grounds for appeals of results. Your best bet would be to get the number of the Academic Affairs Director in DITSU or the VP for Academic & Student Affairs & go over it with them so you have a definate answer.

The current DITSU website is a but ****e really though hopefully it will be re-done soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

still havnt got my results in the post and they are not on the website. It says exam boards are ongoing. Anybody else have this problem?
    should my results have been sent out by now?

still havnt got my results in the post and they are not on the website. It says exam boards are ongoing. Anybody else have this problem?

You should definately be able to view them online by now.
    AFAIK the exam boards are over cos the lecturers finish up towards the end of june.

Phone your exams office and ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Results are not being sent in the post.

Well now I know I've been forgotten about ... no sign of results yet and the site is apparently now on a months down-time for maintanence. Joy. I'm putting off going into the exam office etc, I'd hate someone to see my face if they tell me I've failed again :(

Well now I know I've been forgotten about ... no sign of results yet and the site is apparently now on a months down-time for maintanence. Joy. I'm putting off going into the exam office etc, I'd hate someone to see my face if they tell me I've failed again :(

Its down until Thursday - not for a month!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Typical DIT! I finallly got my email with my PIN last Thursday and then the results site is down for a week, what a ridiculous time to do maintenance!? Just gonna wait for my results in the post which should hopefully be out this week.

Typical DIT! I finallly got my email with my PIN last Thursday and then the results site is down for a week, what a ridiculous time to do maintenance!? Just gonna wait for my results in the post which should hopefully be out this week.

Not every programme gets results in the post - depends on the exams office.

BC wrote:
    Its down until Thursday - not for a month!!

Aha really??! Savage. I just read June and finishing in July and the red mist descended. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

Its Friday and the results site is still down, supposed to be back since 9am yesterday, can anyone else check it just in case its just me?
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

DannyBuoy wrote:
    Its Friday and the results site is still down, supposed to be back since 9am yesterday, can anyone else check it just in case its just me?
    :mad:
    it's down for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

Cremo wrote:
    it's down for me.

Thanks, looks like something not going to plan in there...

Works for me now...

• Advertisement

Works for me but it's still doing the whole "exam board hasn't met yet" lark. Pft.

Advertisement