Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The sun's out, the nerves are hitting, the clock has almost ticked, it's time..

Options
  • 05-06-2007 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Thought i'd open up a more general oh ****e thread.

It's almost here now, 17/18 years have taken us here. And it all kicks off tomorrow. What are peoples diets going to consist of over the coming days?

What time ya all going to bed at tonight? I'm going to wrap it in around 1030 methinks, can't see me getting much sleep. It's abit like Christmas Eve back when i was a kid.

Good Luck Everyone and God Speed ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 daraghc

Thought i'd open up a more general oh ****e thread.

What are peoples diets going to consist of over the coming days?

What time ya all going to bed at tonight?

Don't really see why you'd do anything differently from normal:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

^Same..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Going to have a Chinese tonight, yay. Bed- before half 10. Stupid sister has been locked out last 2 nights and I've had to get up at 1 or 2 to let her in, ughhh. She can sleep on the doorstep until this is over...

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Not changing anything...although i will probably be getting up at 5 to study a few hours before the exam. Those last few hours can make the difference between a grade.

Might get up at half 6, just so I am fully awake before I start writing haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Ill wake at 7. That gives 2 and half hours to wake up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Eefsie

This is sorta off the point but does anyone else feel u just cant stop eating as u study?? I always have to be crunching or munching cuz otherwise the rooms too quiet n i feel lonely :( Im seriously gonna have put on some pudge by the time this is over...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

Starting to get panicky, doubting Plath will come up. If she's not there, my heart just won't be in it :(

I agree with the eating, I am so joining the gym after this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Emu McEmuerson

sternn wrote:
    i will probably be getting up at 5 to study a few hours before the exam. .

ppppfffth! i'l be getting up at 8.55, so i can walk to school and get there for 9.15

..im not a morning person

Lol this reminds me of that song, DUN DUN DUND UN, palms are sweaty, Mom's spagetti, you better loose yourself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

Up at five to study Montague. Will study my comparative between the two papers. I'll just need to start having a proper breakfast other than coffee (and thats only when I have the time). Other than that I am pretty well balanced. Lots of nutri-grain and water into the exam!

actually there's a question... what can you bring into the exam? a friend said you can bring in some food - well, like a banana or something like that

Oh My God I Am Going To Fail/1one

ditto... :(

I'm actually having a freaker like, I didn't do a tap of english since the mocks, I'll be grand. OR WILL I?

no really... DITTO!

I didnt do toooooooo bad in the mocks, got a C2 i think, which is better then i thought (im a bit stupid)

but i really havent done a thing since then.. :( S**T!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

(im a bit stupid)

I'm sorry...I know its probably morally and socially incorrect but I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. You have made my evening a lot better!:D

learn one quote and work around it

meh... i laugh at it all the time.

im only good at music.. feckin dunce at everything else. at least it made someone happy! haha

Nehpets wrote:
    learn one quote and work around it
    A1 formula right there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

i am actually going to be studying to 3am tomorrow morning and same every other morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

regob wrote:
    i am actually going to be studying to 3am tomorrow morning and same every other morning

Are you serious... "Cannot sleep in the affliction of these terrible dreams" :D

Advertisement