Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk-Talk, phone not fixed yet?

Options
  • 05-06-2007 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi there, anyone have trouble getting an engineer or something relating to come out & fix a phone line as the wires have split & come out of the socket.

They said the problem would be escalated since 17th April, but blaming Eircom for the slow progress, i asked a neighbour who works for Eircom about phone faults if you were with them, he said 1-2 days, if you're not with them- a lot longer as they have to get someone to check the line in the exchange & see if its worth the trouble of paying an eircom eng. to come out & fix it?

So i enquired again & asked if they had any engineers coming out & he vehemently argued the point that there were none just Eircom engineers?

At the moment i dont know who to believe?

Any thoughts :confused:

Advertisement