Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Themes/Issues Help please :)

Options
  • 05-06-2007 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Im doing Reading In The Dark/Juno And The Paycock/My Left Foot
    What would be the best Theme/Issue to choose?I chose Secrecy in the mocks (40/70) but struggled to get 3 pages on secrecy alone.Since you can only write about the one specific T/I you choose,what is the best approach to take with answering the question and how do you fill 3 pages?Seems almost impossible....
    Thanks for your help (Ive just realised how little work ive done in the past 2 years :s )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Emu McEmuerson

well this may absolutly NO help cause i dont know what The Dark (or whatever that's called) is about, but im doing Juno/My Left Foot and How Many miles to Babylon - the theme im doing is "Father/Child relationships" - or Parent and Child. the strain that society has on relationships etc.

dont know if that's any help at all... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Im doin the role of women. something along those lines is what you write about. there is so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

In Theme/Relationship, one is selected like "Secrecy" as said above and in Cultural Context...is it the same thing, do you choose one cultural aspect or what? Really need this clarification.

Advertisement