Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just met John Cena,Randy Orton and Santino Marella in town

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

fatal wrote:
    Of course I will post pics but it wont be til tomorrow;)

Why not now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

He has a busy night of photoshopping to do...only kidding. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hey all,

If I went to the westbury after the show 2nyt wot do ye think the chances of meeting a few of the guys would be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭R.Rated

Not a chance they will be going to Dublin airport straight after the show, they are in Lisbon tomorrow night. Your best bet is to head to the Westbury around 4 today and you'll most likely see them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

jamieh wrote:
    Hey all,

If I went to the westbury after the show 2nyt wot do ye think the chances of meeting a few of the guys would be?

Follow the bus and when they get off(wherever they do get off!),pounce on them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭R.Rated

For those wanting to meet them just go to the airport straight after the show and you'll def meet them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

fatal wrote:
    I met most of the stars today.I Even got a pic with cena!!!
    I spoke to khali for a couple of minutes when he was coming back from the gym to the hotel.He was a really sound guy and he is a ****ing beast!!!.All the rest for some reason weren't really up for taking pictures

I didnt know Khali spoke english...ooor wait...do you speak hindu or whatever language he ****es on in? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,343 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

HBK wrote:
    I didnt know Khali spoke english...ooor wait...do you speak hindu or whatever language he ****es on in? :D
    apparently Khali only speaks english, or so i read on wrestlezone the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

R.Rated wrote:
    For those wanting to meet them just go to the airport straight after the show and you'll def meet them

I wouldn't mind going to the airport but would there defo be a chance of meeting them? I'd be bringing by 8 year old brother with me and I wouldn't want to let him down!! If I waited at the main entranance would that work, or would they be using a different entrance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

I saw Umaga and the Great Khali the other day in Easons talking to a few lads from Cork. I couldn't understand what they were saying. The lads from Cork that is...

LOL! I'm from Cork myself, so maybe I shouldn't laugh..ah well. :p

On the subject of Cena not drinking..I'm not too sure about that. I read in an early Cena interview, right around when he was really getting popular, that he never touched a drop of drink . But in a few recent interviews he has talked about drinking. I read an interview of his yesterday in which he talks about drinking jagermeister. Hmm...maybe some of his less then stellar in ring performances drove him to hit the bottle. Lol.

HBK wrote:

funny that you say that because I had a full conversation with him yesterday and today in urdu...which sounds NOTHING like english;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

On wednesday nite i met Carlito, Mike Chioda, some big guy i didnt recognise and Victoria(who looked like an absolute dog!) in The Viper Room. Chioda was a f*ckin legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

people if ye got pictures start posting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

goin 2 college is sep in dub !! cant wait 4 the wwe shows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

fatal wrote:
    funny that you say that because I had a full conversation with him yesterday and today in urdu...which sounds NOTHING like english;)

Indeed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

wow people are really distrustful!! who cares if there lieing or not, it makes us all think we could walk down the street n meet heroes of ours!!

Any word yet on the possible september show in the RDS?My only concern is the Irish weather in september:(

no man not with 2 shows in belfast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

fatal wrote:
    Any word yet on the possible september show in the RDS?My only concern is the Irish weather in september:(

Why would that be a concern? The RDS has an indoor venue as well. Unless you're worried about getting your hair wet ;)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

so what hotel were they staying fatal??

I was at the westbury at various times yday and there was no way in hell they were there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

rossie1977 wrote:
    so what hotel were they staying fatal??

I was at the westbury at various times yday and there was no way in hell they were there.

they wouldve checked out yesterday morning if they were,hotels have 11am check out times remember,and they were flying to lisbon after the show last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Don't worry, we won't know if you do. Only dogs and bats can hear the high-pitched Corkonian laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Don't worry, we won't know if you do. Only dogs and bats can hear the high-pitched Corkonian laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

WTF are you on about?? :rolleyes:

Anyways.....Got some pics with Carlito, Santino Marella, Cena and Jeff outside the hotel yesterday.

Very funny to see Mickie & Kenny heading off down the street from the hotel on their heelys, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin1983

Hi all im in the middle of editing some of the clips i got from the 2 shows i have made a quick one. have a pike.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqYcL8cLF10

Cool Vid Dub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Looks like your video has been taken down by WWE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

How anal can they be. You might understand if the video was going to be shown on tv or form part of a dvd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

hmm wonder who the guy is that reports these videos to WWE, my vote is jonathan coachman or eugene

:D

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin1983

hi, all youtube closed my whole account!!!! i now have to start a fresh youtube account-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Dublin1983 wrote:
    hi, all youtube closed my whole account!!!! i now have to start a fresh youtube account-

Yeah they're pricks.

Usually it's 3 strikes and then you're out of there. I think I'm on my 5th or 6th account now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

use dailymotion.com theyre way better than youtube for wrestling videos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

min time from tampa is 12 hours unless you've got a private jet.....3 hours prior checkin for all transatlantic flights and then at least 7 hours to dublin/shannon or you could have to get a connecting from london/manchester is another hour so it svery doubtful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shell_cena

Minto wrote:
    Apparently Finlay visited Waterford Crystal today. One of my friends works in their sales division and he met him, got an autograph and a photo. I'm still not totally convinced its true, but I thought I might post it anyway and see if anyone else from Waterford heard it.

i heard they too from my uncle who works in the factory and a couple of the lads rang me and said it too apparently he spent some money there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

shell_cena wrote:
    i heard they too from my uncle who works in the factory and a couple of the lads rang me and said it too apparently he spent some money there

Yea, he bought a 20 grand chandelier and he even asked for a 10% discount (and got it too, lol). Supposedly his wife is fairly deadly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shell_cena

did here anything bout his wife but heard he spent that much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

goin 2 college is sep in dub !! cant wait 4 the wwe shows

That's a very good plan...just have to convince some of my friends to join me! Roll on dublin!

Advertisement