Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

averages??

• 05-06-2007 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

just outta interest what would a good pub players 3 dart average be and also what would you need to be averaging to be a county player, i average around 65 i no tat wudnt be good enuff but im only playing around 6months and even if you dont play pub or county darts what is your 3dart ave

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I reckon a good pub player would be around the 60 -70 mark although if you can hit a solid 60 your in with a shout. Not sure what a county player averages but I think the big difference would be that a county player would be more consistent than a pub player. A pub player could hit a 140 and follow it with a 26, county player is less likely to do that.

I'm slowly getting better and I would average around the 55 - 65 mark depending if I'm hitting my doubles or not. Again it's consistency that is my problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

yeah consistency is my problem as well, i have that dart pro and id throw a mid 80's average then followed by a mid 30's average needing about 12 darts to hit a double:eek: very frustating!
    do you use that dart pro king?its great 4 stats although the only thing about it is you cant play a game against the computer like you can with the "NO.1" darts scorer.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yeah I use it. It's a great program for keeping track of all sort of stats for you but as you say you can't play against the computer and you really need to be playing matches to improve.

I use another program to play against the computer called "Lets Play Darts". You have to play a small fee to unlock all it's features but it's definitely worth it.

You can get it here if your interested:
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hpeer/darts/dartsmain.htm

It keeps track of all your stats much like the Darts Pro software and you can play against the computer using 5 different levels. Level 1 he will average around 45, level 2 around 65-70 and so on.

CHEERS MATE;) im gonna get that it looks great.have you used the no.1 dart scorer its good for playing against the computer with the highest level averaging around 110:eek: :( !!

ill post the link if you like

matty84 wrote:
    CHEERS MATE;) im gonna get that it looks great.have you used the no.1 dart scorer its good for playing against the computer with the highest level averaging around 110:eek: :( !!

ill post the link if you like

No I have never heard of it before. Yeah post up the link. Cheers

• Advertisement

www.nakka.com

click into software on the main page then its the first link you'll see it

Nice one, I'll give it a go when I get home. :D

no probs its grand for a game against the comp or a mate,and it averages your score per dart not per 3darts,,, so when you see your average at 18-25 when its really 54-75 you tend to concentrate tat bit harder and i find play alot better:D

Advertisement