Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 on Sunday and nothing planned

Options
  • 05-06-2007 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭

What do people here do to celebrate their birthdays? I have never really done anything for my birthdays in the past and would like to do something meaningful this year. I have no idea what to do. Have ye any good ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I don't celebrate birthdays. My birthdays are like a normal day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

You're turning 24. Whats the point? Really? If you want to have a piss-up, just call it a piss up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

I don't drink :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I always have my favourite dish for lunch. And drinks in the evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

You could have a sort through your photos taken over the last few years and maybe transfer them onto a cd then you can share them with your friends and family. I know it's a bit like the old showing your slides but technology has come a long way. (hasn't it?!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

DJ_Spider wrote:
    You could have a sort through your photos taken over the last few years and maybe transfer them onto a cd then you can share them with your friends and family. I know it's a bit like the old showing your slides but technology has come a long way. (hasn't it?!)

Thats a good idea. I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

I usually go for dinner and a few drinks with my friends. even without the drinks, its nice to catch up with everyone :)

Advertisement