Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made in Japan

Options
  • 05-06-2007 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭

:o

There was a Japanese man who went to America for sightseeing. On the last day, he hailed a cab and told the driver to drive to the airport. During the journey, a Honda drove past the taxi. Thereupon, the man leaned out of the window excitedly and yelled, "Honda, very fast! Made in Japan!"

After a while, a Toyota sped past the taxi. Again, the Japanese man leaned out of the window and yelled, "Toyota, very fast! Made in Japan!"

And then a Mitsubishi sped past the taxi. For the third time, the Japanese leaned out of the window and yelled, "Mitsubishi, very fast! Made in Japan!"

The driver was a little angry, but he kept quiet. And this went on for quite a number of cars. Finally, the taxi came to the airport. The fare was US$300.

The Japanese exclaimed, "Wah... so expensive!"

There upon, the driver yelled back, "Meter, very fast! Made in Japan!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Reminds me of another one.
    An american is sightseeing in London and gets a taxi to take him by all the major attractions. They get to Tower Bridge and the american asks "What's that?". The driver replies "That's Tower Bridge". The american replied "you know, in the states, we could have something like that built in about a month". Later they pass by Big Ben and the american asks "What's that?". The driver tells him and the american replies "you know, in the states, we could havve something like that up in a few weeks". A while later, they pass by Buckingham Palace and the american asks "What's that?". The driver replies "i'm afraid I don't know. It wasn't there this morning".

Advertisement