Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close Shave

Options
  • 05-06-2007 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭

A man enters a barbershop for a shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks. "I have just the thing," says the barber, taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum."

The man places the ball in his mouth and the barber proceeds with the closest shave the man has ever experienced. After a few strokes the client asks, "What if I swallow it?"

"No problem," says the barber. "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Took me a while :o. Not great tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah, if you have to spend more than 10 seconds trying to figure it out, then its not good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm normally quite slow when it comes to jokes, but i got that one straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

nope dont get it at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Ball goes in mouth -> swallow -> ball is excreted -> repeat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

o right i got that that is SO not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭drunk_monk

I thought it was good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

boo-urns

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Cremo wrote:
    i'm normally quite slow when it comes to jokes, but i got that one straight away.

As did I...

I've heard worse!!

Advertisement