Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seatbookers are no more at WHL

Options
  • 05-06-2007 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

The club have changed to www.eticketing.co.uk

Those of you with season tickets will be glad to hear - i did not see this anywhere in Spurs site.

Could not log in to check if new loyalty points were added - they are not!
    But my ticket has been updated for new season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

All a bit strange with loyalty points at present. When I was able to check a couple of weeks back, my total from the end of last season had been reduced by 6 points. At least 2 other home and away match seasons ticket holders have experienced the same so it appears to be a common problem. Like you I have been unable to check this week although I too can see that the home season ticket has been renewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Yeah I noticed that when I was renewing last week. I assume it will be the same process as seasons gone by !!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

You can still log in to the seatbooker system with your membership or ST ref number to check what your LP total should be. Either print off a copy or do a screen grab for your own benefit.

When the switch over happened a software problem meant that only points awarded up to January were credited, mine has since been recalculated (and I'm up 2pts on what I should have!).

The eticketing site can currently be accessed through the One Hotspur link on the club site, select Renew/Apply from the sub menu.

As for them letting us know? Must be a cold day in hell...

Advertisement