Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need to find out my number???

• 05-06-2007 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

i lost my old phone but i found an old vodafone simcard but it needs to be topped up i was just about to do it online but realised i don't know the number, is there any way to find out what it is. i has the sim in an orange spv c550

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

ring up vodafone and give them the sim card number thats written on the card. they'll be able to tell you the number if you're the registered owner of the account.

or some phones have a "my number" option on them. dont know if that one does but have a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Or check the status of the call divert...

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭mob

don't have any diverts set up, thought i had a great idea by sending a call me to another phone but didn't seem to work. guess i'll just have to deal with vodafone customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Use the Vodafone IOU service to get yourself some credit and then ring your mates phone to see what comes up.

Send a free call me or whatever Vodafone have to your mate and see what number comes up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

mob wrote:
    don't have any diverts set up, thought i had a great idea by sending a call me to another phone but didn't seem to work. guess i'll just have to deal with vodafone customer service.

Did you actually check the call divert or are you going by memory ?
    the voicemail divert is on by default..

Edit: the call me prob didnt work because its more than six months since a top up...

• Advertisement
Advertisement