Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New housemate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

As long as he's not as high-pitched as most of the other gays they put in there I'll be happy.
    It's amazing how they really only put stereotypical homosexuals in the house.
    It's odd and pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Ah well. He couldn't possibly be more annoying than Marco from a few years ago.

Actually, speaking of, anyone one seen that guy lately? He looks like he got someone to shave off his pubes and glue em to his head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Jesus, don't remind me of the horrors of Marco! Looking forward to seeing how any news house mates turn out, and I think a bitchy guy could be perfect. No one will ever top Brian Dowling though - he was the best!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Just announced on BBBM, 2 men will be entering the house tomorrow
    Looks like it may just be true

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

Oh NO!!!! Why can't they put ordinary people into the house instead of wannabes!

• Advertisement
Advertisement