Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uk Ink!!!

Options
  • 05-06-2007 9:16pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just thought Id mention this--Wowtv in the Uk have started auditioning for Uk Ink.Offering free tats by some of the UKs best artists(no names yet--its all very secret) for anyone picked to go on.

Mind you,you probably have to have the usual sh!t story about getting the tat in memory of your goldfish that died 15 years ago :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Cool, where did you hear this? Can't find any info online, you got a site link or anything?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Shelli wrote:
    Cool, where did you hear this? Can't find any info online, you got a site link or anything?

Cant really say at the minute but I hope to have a contact email address for auditions tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Great thanks, I'd be really interested in auditioning for this!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Heres the email for auditions and as far as I know theyre being held in London over the next couple of weeks.Dont forget to have yer stories ready :)

khession@worldofwonder.co.uk

Advertisement