Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-Match, Sunday 17th!?!??!

Options
  • 05-06-2007 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭

alright lads... 3pm on the 17th, UCD again?

RE-MATCH????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

We can do this Sunday 10th june at 3pm if you're on for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i'll ring around in the morning and see if we have enough bodies for the 10th

we have 11... game on!??! i'll book the pitch tomorrow?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Yeah we discussed this after the game on Thursday.

Unless something has changed and Jules(captain) hasn' mentioned it, we all are still up for this game!!

edit: just realised Jules posted after the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kaizersoze123

Go ahead and book it.
    Who'll be there from our team?
    I'm in anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

Won't be able to play for a week.

Doc's orders.

Enjoy.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Wobbler

I'll be there.

Good stuff ditpoker.

Lads, based on numbers who said they could play at the match on Tuesday I reckon we should get the numbers, so please post either way and then we can decide if extra bodies are needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 niallnow

I'll be there. I can bring some mates along like last time if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'll be there

• Advertisement

our manager is booking the pitch tomorrow. see you on sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Is someone getting in touch with them 4 new lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Unfortunately I can't play on sunday, family commitment :(

pitch booked. game on!
    €5 a head like last time (or €50 from the team!)
    Ref one half each!? Do we even need a ref? last time out he wasnt much use anyway! :p think between us we can all work out if and when its a free etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

i should be there anyway. do we need more players?

I make it 8 from our team on the list. Shay have you been in touch with Keith at all?

Will John be there Shay? Let's try get an accurate picture of who'll be there from our team before confirming numbers of mates to bring along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

hey, i won't be there.

being a tour guide for mates

Wherebouts is the pitch in UCD?

So we're looking fairly tight on numbers based on who has posted here (Carl can't make it so I'll play in goals for the 1st half), so do bring mates if possible.

• Advertisement

What about giving Sav a shout and seeing is he up for a game? (you I mean, not me, I dont have a number for him :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Good game lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

yeah thanks for the match lads. hopefully next time you will have 11 u wanna play on a pitch next time? how bout first to seven?

good game!

we'll probably be up for this game every couple of weeks if you lads are, keep the fitness ticking over a little until new season starts. i'll know what the story is about playing friendlies on our pitch, its not astro but saves a packet on pitch rental!! :p

Yeh, good game lads. Nice one, and apologies for the poor turnout on our side (lads - only 7 from our squad showed) and thanks for lending us the players to make it work.

Being short a man each made it even tougher in the heat so it was a slow paced game but an enjoyable one. I felt we started the brighter of the 2 but as their lads got into it they edged on top. When they went 2-0 up our heads could've dropped, and though their lads did drop it a gear, all credit for keeping it going lads. Their player Mick played very well for us 2nd half and took his goal nicely to make it 2-1. We had plenty of chances to equalise but it was a worthwhile runout and yeh we should do it again in a couple of weeks.

Yeh, good game lads. Nice one, and apologies for the poor turnout on our side (lads - only 7 from our squad showed) and thanks for lending us the players to make it work.

Being short a man each made it even tougher in the heat so it was a slow paced game but an enjoyable one. I felt we started the brighter of the 2 but as their lads got into it they edged on top. When they went 2-0 up our heads could've dropped, and though their lads did drop it a gear, all credit for keeping it going lads. Their player Mick played very well for us 2nd half and took his goal nicely to make it 2-1. We had plenty of chances to equalise but it was a worthwhile runout and yeh we should do it again in a couple of weeks.

its a shame mick dosent play like that for us lol...

Any chance we could do this again this weekend? Or are we better off leaving it till next weekend?

Stekelly wrote:
    Any chance we could do this again this weekend? Or are we better off leaving it till next weekend?

well five of our squad are goiong to watch david beckham fc win the leauge in madrid and we have a match monday so more than likely will have to be weekend after.

Advertisement