Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

camping in letterkenny??

• 05-06-2007 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

hi. I was thinking of going camping in letterkenny sometime over the summer. i was wondering is there places to camp or any good spots known locally in letterkenny or nearis by that would be campable? thanks... :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,195 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Dont know myself but hang in there as there are a few people from Letterkenny who post here and they should be able to offer some advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

there are a few hostels, the main one i know of is port hostel.
    they have a website here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

There are no official campsites anywhere near Letterkenny. You copuld get in contact with Gartan Outdoor education centre, located about 8 miles from town at churchill who would help I am sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 frenchman

There are no official campsites anywhere near Letterkenny. You copuld get in contact with Gartan Outdoor education centre, located about 8 miles from town at churchill who would help I am sure.

any unnoficial ones? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

No, Not unless you are talking about using some ones Garden or a field. Its very badly catered for here. The only caravan and camping sites are all on the coast.

Advertisement