Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Good Luck Thread (Merged)

Options
  • 05-06-2007 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

this a little word from me regob to say good luck to all of us who will be digging into a two hours fifty minutes english paper 1 and a three hours twenty minute paper 2. dont get stressed out i am sure yous will all do great, being stressed will affect you not help you. good luck and best wishes

regob

Edit:TimAy. I'm merging the good luck threads. Please post here! Good luck everyone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Yeah, best of luck everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

it's BOGER!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

whosss boger.

good luck in exams

oh I didn't do that right, hold on

its BOGER!!!!!!1111111111111111oneone

my name is regob not boger.

p.s. dont get stressed out in exams it will be ok.

• Advertisement

danke

Nehpets wrote:
    danke

dont understand

dont worry the exams will be over in a couple of weeks

boger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

egggsg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭qwertyface

considering we're being judged on the national average...I hope you all FAIL

No, I kid...

Good luck etc....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭megs_88

I did my Leaving last year, best of luck everyone, you'll be fine xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

:D lol!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Flava

Awwww . . You got my hopes up . . now I have to go and start studying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Flava

ummmm . . :rolleyes: not looking forward to it at all. The **** is really gonna hit the fan tomorrow when I open paper one of english!

ah nah . . I'll be grand! . . Wont I? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Best of luck to all those who have been on boards this year.\
    Keep the faith
    It will be over soon

Its been good lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭KarmaCreep

Thank You!! Bonne Chance to everyone else sitting the exams tommorrow. God knows we'll need it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Good luck to everyone! Hope you all get what you're looking for!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

As it says, this is a merge of all the good luck threads, please keep the good luck's here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

best of luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Ughhh im sh**ing it!

You think I can say that in english tomorrow ? :L

Hj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

best of luck to everyone doing their leaving this year.I did mine last year and thank **** im not doing it again.Hopefully it'll fly by for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

Buena suerte todo el mundo, yis'll be grand!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 pilchard

GOOD LUCK!!

best wishes, hopefully we'll all do really well and get our points, courses, etc

good luck once again...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Yup...fire on...any Physics questions....PM me!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Best of luck to all you people doing exams, try and not get too stressed out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

A late best of luck to everyone doing the Leaving Cert. Will be doing it next year:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

On behalf of all the teachers who use boards.ie, I just want to wish all of you the very best in the exams. I hope that you all get the results you want. Dont worry if things don't go your way, if you set your sights on what you want, you will get there, its just a matter of time.

One of the most successful people I know has a Masters degree, lectures at 3rd level, and is a sought after business consultant..... with no leaving cert. Sure it makes things easier to have it, but its not the end of the world if things dont go as you'd wish.

I hope your performance in these exams, positive or otherwise, leads you on the path to what will make you happy.

Remember this quote from the Irish rugby team manager. It'll serve you well long after these exams finish.

"It will not happen because you think it will happen..It will happen if you make it" - Eddie O'Sullivan

Le gach dea-ghuí,

Trotter
    Moderator Teaching/Lecturing

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

Best of luck lads and lassies. Thank God I don't do English

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I always wonder why sports quotes are used by teachers and education experts as a means to motivate students for exams.

:d

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Trotter wrote:
    On behalf of all the teachers who use boards.ie, I just want to wish all of you the very best in the exams. I hope that you all get the results you want. Dont worry if things don't go your way, if you set your sights on what you want, you will get there, its just a matter of time.

One of the most successful people I know has a Masters degree, lectures at 3rd level, and is a sought after business consultant..... with no leaving cert. Sure it makes things easier to have it, but its not the end of the world if things dont go as you'd wish.

I hope your performance in these exams, positive or otherwise, leads you on the path to what will make you happy.

Remember this quote from the Irish rugby team manager. It'll serve you well long after these exams finish.

"It will not happen because you think it will happen..It will happen if you make it" - Eddie O'Sullivan

Le gach dea-ghuí,

Trotter
    Moderator Teaching/Lecturing
    Prefer Keano's "fail to prepare, prepare to fail". Eddie O'Sullivan speaks some ****e with every other sentence he says containing some stupid phrase.

Advertisement