Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panasonic Th-42pv70

• 05-06-2007 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi all i have the above set on order and was wondering can anybody confirm that it includes the stand thankyou.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

if you just bought the TH-42PV70 then itll most likely be with the pedestal.. sometimes you see it called TH-42PV70PED .. if it had CAB at the end.. then you bought it with the Cabinet..

most likely you got this one with the pedestal.. its called a stand on that website..you'll see that the product picture has a little pedestal..

where did ya buy it and how much ya spend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭karl200607

Thankyou for your reply. i paid 1699 euro for it in did electricial its out of stock at the moment and should be back on monday so hopefully it shouldnt be to long after its delivered cant wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

good stuff.. hope you enjoy it.. let us know what your impressions are when you do finally get it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

I wouldn't hold my breath on it being in by Monday. I am also trying to get it and all stores in Ireland are currently out of stock. I was talking with Panasonic last week and they did not have a date for delivery of new stocks. Could be 3 - 4 weeks. Hopefully they are wrong and it will be in sooner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Best of luck with the set, you should have pushed them on price though as you can pick it up for 1200 from Germany and I know someone who bought the set in Tipp for 1599 and also if your in the Dublin area they have the set for 1599 http://www.allianceelectric.ie/products/tv/plasmalcd/th42pv70.htm You can always cancel the order with DID.

Snake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭karl200607

Thanks for all the replys.They had rang Head office or i think panasonic and They where given a delivery date of the 11th.If its not in by a little after that i may cancel. I prefered to buy in a retail shop.

Advertisement