Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Charger needed! Please!! (Glenomena?)

Options
  • 06-06-2007 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭

I need to borrow a laptop charger for an Dell Inspiron 5100 (I know it's old, I tried to get a new charger a number of times from Dell but they're a bit slow, and sent me the same wrong charger 3 times). I've ordered a replacement from the internet, but it won't arrive for a few weeks. I'm in the middle of major college stuff...

Help? Please?

I'm willing to rent it, if that's what it takes. Anyone have any idea?

I'm putting this here because I'm on campus for the summer and was hoping someone here might have one.

Stupid technology and its need for energy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im in exactly the same situation. If there is a second going spare I will pay a lung for it,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I may have a spare one. I loaned it to my boyf but I think he's finished with it. Will report back tomorrow.
    Am willing to loan it free for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Blush_01 wrote:
    I need to borrow a laptop charger for an Dell Inspiron 5100

Ugh 5100 series, those things are beasts. Like carrying a breeze block around.

Sorry, don't have a spare charger I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

It's heavy enough at 3.69 kg. I don't have a charger for the machine either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Oh, my charger is for a D600 so probably wouldn't work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

My most amazingly amazing little brother just lent me his laptop until I get myself sorted out, so thanks to everyone who offered help, but I'm officially ok. (Hopefully Grimes is too.)

Y'all rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

if you dont mind me asking, what has you working so late in the year?

After being in the library last week after being called into an oral, its such a ghost town... was the only person on the 3rd floor bar a few leaving cert students who had obviously borrowed siblings student cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im in for society stuff/ radio station / theivery

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

College doesn't finish for me until August 15th.

Advertisement