Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for cat or kitten!!

Options
  • 06-06-2007 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi everyone,

I am a big cat lover and we are finally moving out of our flat where the landlord won't allow us to have a cat...so I can't wait to get some feline company.

My problem is that I think pedigree cats are beautiful (particularly birmans, maine coons and british shorthairs) but don't have 400/500 euro to spend to buy a kitten at the moment. So I am looking for viable alternatives and was hoping you could give me some tips. on finding either an adult pedigree cat that is looking for a new home, a cute long haired 'ordinary' kitten, a cheaper pedigree kitten (because it is 'flawed' and not suitable for breeding or shows etc.) or even just any nice and friendly cat....

any advice is welcome, thanks a lot

Bo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

hi my cat had kittens recently, so they'll be ready in two months plus, unfortunately they're not pedigree. Just ordinary house cats but so cute.

If you haven't gotten one by then feel free to pm me if you interested.
    here's a pic for you, the white,ginger etc is already homed when old enough to go but the others are still available well one of them is but you can choose which one if you like.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~tiggeress/IMG_0030.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭mjffey

Hi Bo,

You moved from a flat to where......?
    On a road, do you have a garden, busy or quiet area?
    Do you want one cat or would two be ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bogort

I am moving to a quiet street with private garden. I would like as many cats as possible but my boyfriend has limited me to two (or maybe three...);)

i had a look at the animal rescue website there some gorgeous kittens there so....maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

I'm actually looking for a kitten myself. I just moved into a house with a huge garden so i finally have plenty of space, after living in apartments for the last few years. We had my last cat for 16 years, and I really miss her eventhought she died a year ago.

I love Chinchilla's and Ragdoll's pedigrees but I can't seem to find a breeder in Ireland. Does anyone out there know of anyone who breeds them? I don't actually want to breed them myself or anything... just want a beautiful fluffy cat for life ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

Advertisement