Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food situation.

Options
  • 06-06-2007 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Previous BB the house mates were mature enough to start rationing when the food was getting low or bought things like lentils to tide them over the week ahead.

I seriously can't see these people doing this. I mean lauras comment of "I think the fat people should be allowed to eat more as they need the food more" and Shabnam saying they should get chocolate from the 200 pound budget for 12 people (weekly budget of 16 quid each).

I am curious now would Big Brother actually let them starve?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

If they had absolutely no food left BB would prob give them chick peas ala the rich/poor divide a few years ago. yeah i had to laugh at Laura's comment last night. Nikky is makin complete sense and they rest of them just don't get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I dunno if I was the director I'd leave them with water (they can live on that) for at least a day or so to really drill home the whole concept of not being pigs.

Advertisement