Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple Program... Help Please. Vbs or C

Options
  • 06-06-2007 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Hope somebody can help with this..
    This should take about three min for anybody who knows what theyre doing.
    I know just enough to know what i dont know for this to work :D

Long story short i need a few lines of either Vbs or C (I'm not fussy but it has to be one) from you Gurus of the digital world.

The code will be linked to a button so when the button is pushed it enables a bit and also starts a 20 min timer. When the timer has expired it resets the bit and resets the timer waiting fot the button to be pushed again.

Thats it..

I dont need any message box add in or any of that jazz, The code is going to be integrated into a larger program.

Im not the most experienced with either of these languages (I.e about 5 hours now)

Im just having trouble with some of the syntax, and getting a vbs timer to run for more than 65 seconds for some reason.

Any help, advice, Or even the code to get the job done would be appriciated.

Cheers all,

:cool:

Waz.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Hi Waz.

Please read the forum charter regarding asking questions and homework. If this isn't homework then its recruitment.

thanks
    E.P.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement