Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outlet Stores

• 06-06-2007 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Thought it might be handy if we could compile a list of online outlet stores. I know Creative have one hidden away on their site, Dell have one too on ebay. Anyone got the links to these and any more?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭savemejebus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭davehey79

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭wba88

nice one davehey79 thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭thecheese

davehey79 wrote:

only delivery to UK apparently..:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Any bricks & mortar outlet stores in dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

just that outlet village in kildare i think, no other ones in ireland that im aware of

there is an outlet village down the country somewhere as well. kerry maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭savemejebus

There is a nike outlet store in Kerry, killarney I think and there was another outlet mall in Rathdowney, though I don't know if it's still going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 poptart007

The one in Rathdowney still lives and breathes - although I think tis a Reebok one not Nike
    http://www.rathdowneyoutlet.ie/ for a full list of shops :o)

There is a nike outlet store in Kerry, killarney I think and there was another outlet mall in Rathdowney, though I don't know if it's still going.
    yeah thats the one i was thinkin about, a big nike shop and other smaller shops.

try tk-max in stephens green for cheaper clothes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭dfcelt

Went up to the outlet in Banbridge last week, ten mins past Newry on lhs of Belfast Road. Bout 30 mins past Dundalk depending on traffic.
    Plenty of stores not yet open but Nike,Puma,Fila,Gap,M&S,Billabong,Armani,Replay Jeans etc. are all there.....kinda like a mini Cheshire Oaks if you've been there. Not bad but will be better in say 6 months when others open (seen CK underwear store opening shortly). Worth a trip up if you're thinking of changing your wardrobe, plenty of bargains.

hmmm.....sounds like a summer road trip!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

The Killarney Outlet Centre is next door to the Train Station in Killarney, and the Bus Station is at the other end of the centre. It has a Nike Store, Jean Scene and an O'Briens Sandwich Bar amongst others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭amby666

dfcelt wrote:
    Went up to the outlet in Banbridge last week, ten mins past Newry on lhs of Belfast Road. Bout 30 mins past Dundalk depending on traffic.
    Plenty of stores not yet open but Nike,Puma,Fila,Gap,M&S,Billabong,Armani,Replay Jeans etc. are all there.....kinda like a mini Cheshire Oaks if you've been there. Not bad but will be better in say 6 months when others open (seen CK underwear store opening shortly). Worth a trip up if you're thinking of changing your wardrobe, plenty of bargains.

http://www.the-outlet.co.uk/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

dfcelt wrote:

I was there on Monday - 90 minutes from Dublin Airport.

For me it was well worth the visit. I found stuff to buy in about 8 of the shops. Prices were OK but, for me, the main plus was that I got in 3 hours there what it would take me a couple of trips to town to acquire - clothes for work and to finally replace stuff I bought (and still wear) in Woodbury Common in 1999 :o

It'll be even easier to get to when the road north of Dundalk is upgraded (end 2007) - just in time for IKEA Belfast to open ;)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I must take a trip there soon. Have been meaning to do so for ages, but never have the funds!

A bit OT, but IKEA in Belfast at teh end of the year? I look forward to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

http://www.killarneyoutletcentre.com/

I don't think that all of the tenants can be considered as "Outlet Stores", however - see for yourselves.

• Advertisement
Advertisement