Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of luck from all at the boards teacher forum..

Options
  • 11-10-2007 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

On behalf of all the teachers who use boards.ie, I just want to wish all of you the very best in the exams. I hope that you all get the results you want. Dont worry if things don't go your way, if you set your sights on what you want, you will get there, its just a matter of time.

One of the most successful people I know has a Masters degree, lectures at 3rd level, and is a sought after business consultant..... with no leaving cert. Sure it makes things easier to have it, but its not the end of the world if things dont go as you'd wish.

I hope your performance in these exams, positive or otherwise, leads you on the path to what will make you happy.

Remember this quote from the Irish rugby team manager. It'll serve you well long after these exams finish.

"It will not happen because you think it will happen..It will happen if you make it" - Eddie O'Sullivan

Le gach dea-ghuí,

Trotter
    Moderator Teaching/Lecturing
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement