Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

halo 3 release date

• 06-06-2007 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

hey lads

was readin the local paper(galway first) and there is an article that reviews games that is done by the game chain 'game', anyhow they confirmed that the release date for halo 3 was the 25th of september, so i checked wikipedia and they comnfirmed this date also along with i.g.n.....the last i heard a couple of weeks ago is that it was confirmed for a november date maybe later, if this is true august and september will be a majestic time for 360 owners me thinks:D :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

was announced the day before the beta started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭anto1208

Another boring FPS i dont see the fuss, come on next gen games for next gen consoles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

anto1208 wrote:
    Another boring FPS i dont see the fuss, come on next gen games for next gen consoles

ah there's a couple of interesting innovative aspects that might work if implemented/integrated properly.............

Fauna are undergoing testing for inclusion in the final build of the game, specifically seagulls and a cockatoo-like creature.[16] Both will exhibit flocking behavior. Some Bungie employees are reportedly keen on the possibility of going grousing in Halo 3

AI behavior of both enemies and allies will be greatly enhanced in Halo 3. Marines' driving and gunning skills on the Warthog, Grunt flanking maneuvers in battle, and Brute "pack mentality" have all been mentioned by Bungie as examples of using the power of the Xbox 360 for more than just increased polygon counts. Enemy AI will also have new non-combat behaviors, rather than just sitting around waiting for players to kill them.

to be honest this game has a lot to live up to after playing rainbow 6 vegas through recently(what a game)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭savemejebus

As long as they ditch the recycled environments of the previous games (HALO 1 I'm looking at you especially) HALO 3 should be a great game, at the very least the story will rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Don't mind him. He's probably a fanboy who still plays Resistance despite it's flaws and the fact it's a last-gen game with shiny graphics. A "true" next gen game, apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Just one slight correction, it's out the 26th not the 25th, in Europe.

Advertisement