Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magnetic Bracelets

• 06-06-2007 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi Everyone.

Just wondering does anyone here wear the various magnetic bracelets that are available whilst golfing. I read an article recently regarding these, the one in this article was the Trion:Z. Has anyone worn one of these and found it benficial. I havent really noticed any of the Golf Pro's wearing them but then again its not something i've looked out for.
    I was going to buy one and try it out. Are these just a gimmick or has anybody had some positive improvements in their game whilst wearing one.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

My brother wears one and swears by it. Doesn't Paul Mcginley wear one ?

I have no evidence other than my brother's testimony

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Obni

Gimmick is a polite word for what those bracelets are!

http://www.skepdic.com/magnetic.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

sounds like something harrignton would sell his name too, doubt they improve your game, if thats what they are ment to do

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭corkandproud

excellent product, I went from 22 to 8 in three hours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,253 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Davidth88 wrote:
    My brother wears one and swears by it. Doesn't Paul Mcginley wear one ?

I have no evidence other than my brother's testimony
    I swear by my new TaylorMade bag, fúcking thing keeps falling over.

• Advertisement
Advertisement