Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Rathcormac, Co. Cork

Options
  • 06-06-2007 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of a broadband provider who services Rathcormac in Cork.

I don't have a phone line but would be willing to get one if that is the only option to get connected.

Also, I wouldn't really be interested in Satellite BB: too expensive...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

My sister in-law is living in Rathcormac and she has DSL. I don't know if there is a wireless option, but if you can get DSL I'd take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Thanks for the reply. Don't suppose you know which provider it is by any chance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

they don't sell broadband at the carboot sale there? rathcormac is famous for its carboot sales

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Don't get me started on those bloody things! Anyway, I'm going to try Eircom. They should be able to do DSL

Advertisement