Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Full Driving Licence waiting times

Options
  • 06-06-2007 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

I passed the test just over 3 weeks ago and sent application form to tax office the day after. The licence still hasn't come. I find this strange as provisional licence only took 10 days to arrive. I will be needing the licence for summer work.

Just wondering has anybody else being waiting for a while?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

mine took 2 days to arrive, i'd ring them or go in and ask them, shouldn't be 3 weeks :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭Stark

If you've applied to Dublin City centre tax offices, then they're very slow, I've heard it's not uncommon to wait weeks.

On the other hand, Ballymun tax office generally sends out the licence within day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,991 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

alan4cult wrote:
    I will be needing the licence for summer work
    Did you photocopy the Certificate of Competency? They may accept that in the interim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I brought my application to the office in Clondalkin and had to wait about 10 days. Maybe you should ring them just to check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Is there an email address we can use to check up on applications? over 2 weeks for me now too :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement