Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Poker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

We will not be playing cash games. They are illegal.
    who is going to tell the 5-0? cash games FTW... they arent goin to raid us like...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Shadowless wrote:
    If it becomes a regular thing I'd donate the odd week.

How?? that would involve going to the other side of the city - in which case u'd have to past by the Fitz/SE/Jackpot/CHL's.... why would you go to all that bother -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

definitely play cash games, ill be there on thurs

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Shadowless

Ace2007 wrote:
    How?? that would involve going to the other side of the city - in which case u'd have to past by the Fitz/SE/Jackpot/CHL's.... why would you go to all that bother -

So that I could play some live cash for a bit of craic, within my bankroll, with money I can afford to lose and not be a degenerate like you??? :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

I shall be dealing and all tips shall go towards buying the pokersoc some chips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Shadowless wrote:
    So that I could play some live cash for a bit of craic, within my bankroll, with money I can afford to lose and not be a degenerate like you??? :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

you've never seen me play a live cash game - have u???
    plus im on a good run at the moment - so i disagree with the degenerate statement - i wonder if 5starpool will see that as personal abuse and ban you- i hope he does :)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭badbeatcentral

are all last years chips gone? i thought only 1 basket of them was lost what happened to the others?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

I think i may also be able play this as im not exactly up to much up lately

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

might head along to this aswell depending on how drunk i am

As far as I remember, we only had 1 basket left. Whuch I have no idea where it is now.

• Advertisement

would there be any chance of a small bit of omaha aswell for anyone interested?

If we get the numbers for omaha I dont see why not, problem is I doubt we will. Tommy Gunne might play you heads up.

If we get the numbers for omaha I dont see why not, problem is I doubt we will. Tommy Gunne might play you heads up.

there doesnt have to be a full game just maybe a round once in a while to break up the monotony if the game is going on for a while

Essentially your asking me to allow a round of a game where your edge would be much bigger than if it was just hold em.....

Don't hide behind the cover of boredom.

it wasnt to gain any edge or anything as my omaha is worse than my holdem if thats possible

I meant it in the way that I really don't know any of the UCD regs who play omaha bar Conor. Therefore by default your edge is masssive.

its just for a bit of craic like the odd time when razz is played in dit, its never played for serious cash either

Im easy.... I will play omaha and stack off a bit. If only for the gamble. I will gauge interest on it.

i doubt ther'd be much interest in a round of omaha, we could play the 27 game like in HSP for a bit of xtra gamble

I'll play omaha, as will jammer, conor and luke.

• Advertisement

if there's 2 tables you can get all people who wanna play a round of omaha evry few rounds at one and people playin str8 holdem at the other

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Sure why don't we play Horse (could be fun)....:)

i'll play either omaha or hold'em, what stakes will we be playing....

whatever anyone wants its only for a bit of craic, .50/1 1/2 i presume will be the max there could be

id be up for omaha alright. id play any limits too. we had a wild 2-5 game last year was a good laugh

BUMP, we're on for tomorow at 5ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Whats the structure, entry, location etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

smoothcall wrote:
    id be up for omaha alright. id play any limits too. we had a wild 2-5 game last year was a good laugh
    Pm me your real name will you as i played in it too.,

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

hey Theresalwaysone, i shall getting my chips to this event as discussed. im getting friend to bring, as i have late lecture but will be there to donate at bout 6.30

Cool Cool.

• Advertisement

ah good to here from you goodluck2me.. prob wont make it down tonight lads, prob just gonna play the fitz tourny. but hope yas get good numbers, ill be there next week

Advertisement